...

...

Movie version..sucks!

Monday, April 13, 2009 Edit This 0 Comments »
Confession of a Shopaholic
Rating: ♥♥
Semalam, gi tgk umah baru and i have chosen the upstair apartment which has balcony and im soo in luv with it,,cant wait. Then, me and arpan went to Marion shopping centre to watch movie "Confession of a Shopaholic".I know ive said ill wait for Windsor, but since we have nothing to do so we ahead of plan. I am totally dissappointed with the movie coz as usual, they change more than what it shud be. The result is CRAP!! I dont enjoy at all coz they missed a lot of the best part which makes the story interesting. Im totally not impressed.Such a waste of time and money...and embarassment when u watch it with ur partner and they make fun of u about ur choice and more worse when u force him to watch that CRAP movie. Basically, it ruined ur reputation as the smart one with better interest.

*Warning: Never have high hopes for the movie version of any books coz it usual turn out crap. So watch out!!

0 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails