...

...

Change is a law of life

Thursday, April 16, 2009 Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
If only i could turn back time.......

I couldnt get myself sleep and i cant get away with the thought in my head repeating the same things. Am i gonna end up alone...if not forever, but at least alone for a longer period of time. No partner and no friends...

I just cant keep both of them. If i have, just a few dears and im glad to have them (bersyukur sangat..). But why cant i just be neutral to a friendship? Without any drama or competition? I must confess that im starting to dislike FACEBOOK more than before. Shud i just delete it?

Obviously, It is the place for people to shows how nice they are, how thoughtful they are..but behind those mask, they are just being mean.

Lagi la makes me,
miss my schoolmates...rat+ayie+shima+aeza+nor+mira+rozie
miss Lydia... miss Meen... miss Syar...miss Kak Amy...miss Adil n Haz, i even miss Aida...I miss the good old days..

If only i could turn back time....i wanna feel again the days ,minutes and seconds of it
If only i could turn back time.... i never wanna know anybody named Saif Nizami
If only i could turn back time.... i never wanna meet anyone who hurts me now
(iF Only i could turn back time....lalalala...BY AQUA)

P/S: Ala, AQUA...tak kenal ka? Ala..yg nyanyi lagu IM A BARBIE GIRL!! IN A BABI WORLD...OPSS I MEAN BARBIE WORLD...

Tak kenal gak? Gi la GOOGLE !!

Alamak,I accidently saw those pictures..BAD!

SIGN OUTTTTTTT!!! Arghhhhhh.....

*Warning: Don't check Facebook and Orkut more than you should. Maybe harmful and increase your negativity.



0 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails