I wanna stay positive..but..?
Saturday, January 22, 2011 Edit This 0 Comments »
Hi people,
Its been awhile since my last post. The previous post showed how happy i was, and today, i am Miserable!..HE'S MARRIED NOW!..
I tried to put him at the back of my mind..but...
I tried to find someone just to forget him..but..
He seems so happy..and im alone..
It been three years, we've been together..and happy, making plans, and enjoy each others company.
And today, he's married with a girl he met in matrimonial site, with parent approved, and in just a few days..
People keeps on telling me to move on...YES..im trying my best to move on..
Sometimes, i hate him, but sometimes i missed him
All the memories is killing me
And i cant show people that i am not OK..
I really dammnn missed him!
Shit!
Life is Shit..RIGHT NOW!
Terkongkong + miserable= awesomee!!





0 comment:
Post a Comment