...

...

Australia..i want you back!!

Sunday, October 10, 2010 Edit This 1 Comment »
Salam to all,

Today (10/10/10) exactly two months i left Australia for good. I've never stayed this long in Malaysia since studied there (2005). My heart started to feel the awkwardness, my stomach begin to rumble, my skin itchy and its starts to peel off, my head spinning and so on. I feel like i had left HOME, sort of FOREVER..

When i was there, i took things for granted. Didnt realise the life i had..when i still have it. One of the reason i left is because im scared of loneliness...

I thought if im in M'sia, i'll have lots of people around me. I thought i'll never be alone. But i was wrong, i am lonely as ever. Family..sometimes (actually most of the times) gives me headache, friends..they have their own life now. Right now, I really envied them.Be able to live forever with their soulmate, partner & love of their life.

Gudu, i really wished i could turn back time. I really wished i could be in our peaceful land (yess....even BOGAN seem so tame and sweet to me right now..haha). I never realise Malaysia actually really full of MOGAN..haha.

Yesterday, it hit me badly, that i have nobody to go out with. I walked alone, watched movie alone, ate in the food court alone and sat at the corner of BodyShop, looking at people...again alone. I couldnt helped looking at couples, they really really making me jealous. I said in my heart, i used to be them, making other singles people jealous..haha. Bad na, gudu.

I was looking back at my previous post when i was in Adelaide. Looking at pictures and damn,...how much i missed EBAY. But most of all, OUR ADVENTURES ..na (^_^). Here, i have no where to go, nor i know the roads or someone with me (yess...you, gudu!!).

Anyway, today, i went to Jobstreet Fair with my brother at Mid Valley Exhibition Centre. Fuhh...too crowded. But, i managed to apply some potential jobs and hope there'll be good feedback. Oh ya, this coming Monday, i have a second test with Procter & Gamble called "Reasoning Test"..it sound like IELTS test..hmm.. WISH ME LUCK!! (Yes, i know its not gonna be easy...i bet there'll be hundreds or thousands of candidates selected to take the test)

At least better than nothing, right??

Oh ya, one more thing that give me the "gulps & hiccups", at the same place, they also have 'Post Graduates Fair' and i saw UNISA...fuuhh fuhh haa haa..fuuhh fuhh haa haaa!!(10,000,000 times). God, i missed my uni!!!! I saw pictures of City West campus...Mawson Lakes campus.....Magill campus...NOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Why..ohh..why!!

I promise that i will return..HOME!!...even as a tourist (^_____________^)

I'll never finish with you, MATE!!

So Gudu, wait for me naaaaa!! (Syar & Geoff toooo......!!!)


1 comment:

Syarmiza. said...

Good luck Maiii with the 2nd Procter&Gamble test! Insyallah, you'll get it! Never give up! Whenever your coming back, we will be here,Mai!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails