Susun sepuluh jari...
Thursday, July 29, 2010 Edit This 2 Comments »Im gonna miss you, XMP 388
Hi kawan2, its gonna be a short entry today, i wanna apologise to all of you,i haven't got the time to post new entry and blogwalking, just this short message. As you know, im leaving Australia soon, so im busy with packing and stuff. I'll be back blogging soon dont worry. Maybe, tomorrow or day after tomorrow. I am full of emotion and sorrow right now. I have to let go of (in other word, SELL) my car this Saturday. Its been a great years with Baby Swift, and i dont think i can handle it to watch her go. I know, i am soooooo attached with my car, so loyal, never give me trouble and lots of travelling memories with her. Hope i can put myself together when the time comes..*sigh*
Anyway guys, look out for my new entry soon dearies!!
Adios amigos...





2 comment:
be strong sistah!! rezeki semua datang dari Allah swt..mana tahu dapat baby beamer (bmw) in the future? *wink²*
i know, hopefully everything worth the sacrifice..hmm.
Post a Comment