Prezen?? for me??...
Wednesday, May 12, 2010 Posted In SHOP ADDICT Edit This 2 Comments »S.U.R.P.R.I.S.E, NUR!!
Ok Ok..kengkawan, saya tau in my previous post, i did said i bought another two Mischa's bag. One (the black one), arrived this morning and the other one, haven't arrived yet. Okla, i sanggup tunggu. Then, an unexpected thing happen today's afternoon from en.A, he gave me another Mischa's bag (the pink bag, gambar di atas) as a surprise. He knows how much i love her bag and merah jambu. And he went down to David Jones and get it for me. Fuh...thank God, i LOVE itt..Rasa bersalah pun ader, dia tak tau, i dah order dua beg kat MB online..Halamak..
Anyway,I asked him, 'What is it for?, its not even my birthday..'. In a soft tone, he said,'We dont know whether we can make it for your birthday since you are leaving soon...like forever." At that time, i was totally speechless. I know this might sound geli, but God knows and sure u guys know....how hard it is to say goodbye. We are definitely running out of times...and im not ready...certainly not ready to leave.
But, I have to...
Happy but, Sad
Thanks again, gudu..
Dah arr korang, gua dah cengeng, till my next post..





2 comment:
jeles !! jeles !! jeles oke!!! itu saja..sekian huk3
alahai...awat jealous2 nih...hehehe. hang kan dah nak kawin, apa lagi rembat satu dua barang..hihihi.
ko nak kawin dah rat...jeles!! jeles!! jeless !!...
thats all...huhuhuhu
Post a Comment